Sunday, September 20, 2009

Expelled from Pharnygula

Damn it. I’ve been expelled from PZ Myers blog Pharyngula. PZ has rules about what is allowed on his blog which creationists must follow. If you cross the line you get put in the dungeon and that means you can no longer contribute comments. I admit that I played around as close to the line as possible without crossing over -- and sometimes did stick my pinky toe over just to annoy PZ. A few times he accused me of being inane. I didn’t know what that word meant so I went to Wikipedia to look it up an all I found was this picture.

Anyway, the last time I stuck my pinky over the line is when I joked that PZ was preparing a rebuttal to a simulation program I wrote called Genomicron. That’s when I was expelled. I don't know if PZ really knew that I was joking or if he doesn't understand my sense of humor and really thought I was lying. If any Pharyngulites read this blog post send PZ this message. It was a joke PZ. Please let me back on your blog. I promise to be good (fingers crossed behind my back).

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, February 24, 2010, Blogger RonH said...

I read your comment. It seems like noise to me. Innane seems like a good description: the kind of thing that makes you wonder "Why is this person wasting everyone's time like this?". If it were my blog I'd give you a pass on this kind of comment once - maybe a few times. Judging by "I promise to be good (fingers crossed behind my back)", I'm guessing you are like this all the time? Say it ain't so.

 
At 11:13 PM, February 24, 2010, Blogger Randy Stimpson said...

Ron -- get a sense of humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home