Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Don't Hurt Yourself

I worked for John Fluke Manufacturing Company for 2 1/2 years. And every day the security guard at the door said the same thing to me and every other person that walked through that door. He said "be nice". And I think it worked to some extent because I enjoyed working at Fluke more then any other place I have ever worked. And I never heard of any nasty office politics going on like I did at other places.

Because of this I often tried to think of two words I could say to my kids that they would always remember and that would have a positive impact on their lives. I wanted those two words to say something grand that would summerize a lot of things that I would like them to be reminded of. Something that might steer them away from using cigaretes, drugs, and alcohol; or engaging unprotected sex or any number of dangerous activities.

I never could come up with those two words, but I came up with three:


DON'T HURT YOURSELF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home